Thursday, June 19, 2008

#7: Get my 40 time, compare to NFL Players


So I'll be getting my 40-yard dash timed today. And what better place to get it done then at the LINC?! (Answer: there isn't one). Handza's company is having some ridiculous Punt/Pass/Kick Challenge ON THE FIELD in South Philly and they're timing our 40's! As well as letting us kick a Field Goal, Throw for Distance, Wide Receiver Challenge (run a route, catch ball), and Running Back Challenge (run through a RB Obstacle course).

SOUNDS AMAZING TO ME!!!! Anyways, I'm just about to head out for it. Wish me luck. Next up will be comparing my time to the NFL players. Good thing I found this site.

Update: So the event was a blast! I got my 40-time, but it was a bit unofficial. Anyways, I ran a 4.60. Not bad huh?

No comments: