Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A few Updates

Since I cannot play my drums in my apartment (I probably can, but I don't think my neighbors would be too happy about it) I've decided to switch #52 to take Sax lessons. I've found a teacher who will begin giving me lessons at the end of January! Yay! I can already play Doe, A Deer and a C Major scale ... whoopie!! Before long, I'll hopefully be playing Caravan again! Ahh, those were the days

#59 - Join a New Gym. Well, my building has a gym. I think I need to change this to workout 3 times a week for a month, especially since I have yet to actually visit the gym, and I moved to this building in July. OK new 2009 Eric - make it happen!

#78 - Since Brewing Beer requires a basement, I've decided to switch this to make my own hot sauce! Heidi's Mom got me a sweet Make Your Own Hot Sauce kit, and I wanna try and make my own! It's gonna smell delicious.

No comments: